Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Just a Note

Busy organizing equipment, tools, etc. My shop is moving in order to become more productive. I have fought the hard fight with life, the universe and everything for a while now and am going to become a fish back in the water or die trying. Posting here is not quite as simple as one would think. So I do write several at a time and am sometimes late in uploading. Finishing the 3 servers I have worked on for months is a priority. Please forgive my sporadic attempts. Certainly it will get better. Especially after November.

Will remain at the beach house residence. After the shop literally went up in smoke it's been a constant struggle to organize. Not enough room either. Will keep you posted.

No comments: