Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random Thursday - Defacing of the Pinwheel

Some things in life I cannot abide. If I ever meet the GEICO jerk that came up with the pig screaming we, we, we, the end result of said meeting will most likely go awry. I literally turn the channel.

Don't have much use for that Brit lizard either. Does England even have lizards? Ireland has no snakes! The Green Isles probably do have lizards. In that case they need to send the GEICO one home. Needless to say I wouldn't have GEICO insurance if they paid me.

And I like whirligigs. That screaming pig sliding down a rope screaming we,we, we, desecrates the coolness of a fun item. Mayhem dude and Flo irritate me to a lesser degree. What's up with all the bad insurance commercials anyway?

Got a favorite commercial to hate on with grand vehemence? Click on Comments below and let inquiring minds know.


Today's rant deserves two quotes;

"With no ads, who would pay for the media? The good fairy?"
~Samuel Thurm

"Let advertisers spend the same amount of money improving their product that they do on advertising and they wouldn't have to advertise it."
~Will Rogers

3 comments:

Elvis the Butler said...

Damn right that stupid pig has to go. Great post!

Mudslingr said...

http://youtu.be/ndHOmYCMaXQ

This has got to be the best one ever! The looks on their faces when it goes to slow motion.

I agree 110% about the pig.

Dock said...

Thought I'd mention that two emails dislike that drumming bunny nthat's selling batteries. Member of the copper top club myself.