Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, January 05, 2012

The Ralph and Buick Episode

Forgive me for being gone a few days. The stomach virus that's infecting the local area jumped off the top ropes and body slammed me to the mat. Started early Tuesday. I didn't feel good, but by 3:00pm the large gut was in a constant state of hurl. Whew! Get somewhere and be prepared if your stomach is queasy. Most of this down time was spent in the 'throne' room.

During the next few days I will be catching up on work that was already behind. It is my great desire to bring about stability and not have projects hanging over my head. Still a bit under the weather, but there's so much to do and my life has to get back on schedule. In spite of Obama this year is going to be better than 2011. So show some love n please give me a chance. Thank you, thank you very much!

"By perseverance the snail reached the ark."
~Spurgeon

No comments: