Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Take a Break and Have a Cup of Coffee!

It is great to welcome back Odyssey Coffee's banner on this site. They experienced the wrath of hurricane Katrina and are now back in business. Coffee beans are roasting and they are taking orders. Great to see a worthy business survive. Folks, check 'em out and try some of their varieties, blends and flavors. Best wishes.

The jack gave way and the El Camino almost fell on me a few minutes ago. Got out with just a cut finger where the hood caught it as I pulled my lardbutt out from under the chasis. That's some scary stuff! Was trying to get the jack stands under it, so wasn't up under it thank God. This is an adventure I'll be glad to end. Mechanic I'm not!

"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
-Churchill

No comments: