Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Online

Okay, I've a new addiction to replace some of the old ones that have fallen by the wayside, thank God. It's called Guild Wars. This is an online role playing game that is off the scale. Right now I am a Necromancer/Ranger name Maskull Tor and I tamed a huge cat that goes around with me and kicks ass when I have to do battle. We are in a place called the Catacombs with some dude name Paulus that keeps leading me through some green muck that slowly saps the life outta you and I keep vaporizing. I don't like this Paulus dude much. Hmmmm, wonder if I can sic the big cat on him? Anyway this is downright awesome and several local people that have much more experience than me should eventually show up. What great fun!

Gotta hit the trail and do business a for a while. Tupelo is cold today. Stay warm folks!

"Doing research on the Web is like using a library assembled piecemeal by pack rats and vandalized nightly."
-Roger Ebert

No comments: