Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Fog is Lifting

Due to new medications knocking my feet out from under me, an El Camino that is ailing, a cell phone that is suffering from psychosis, and trying to perform vital service calls I've not posted for a few days. The message on the container stated, "May make drowsy for 3-5 days." Boy howdy! An understatement if there ever was one!! That has subsided and even the past few groggy days have been spent feeling like a real human being again. My blood pressure is down at an acceptable level.

There's work this weekend. Please bear with me while efforts are made to get everything caught up. Even in the drowsiness I've worked late several nights this week. My family is disappointed, but this is one of those 'make lemonade' times. Truth is I don't enjoy travel that much anyway! The year 2006 approaches and several projects need completion before it arrives. That thing living in the southwest corner of the garage has to find a new home. The Battle of the Beach House Garage shall be fought with diligence!

Time to try some last minute shopping. Everyone have a Merry Christmas. Remember, this is a celebration of Christ's birth and a remembrance of Him by faithful believers. Peace out!

"A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.
-Harry Truman

No comments: