Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday and wimpy boy

Thanks goes out to all the great people that call and let me know that they have a problem with their network, computer, router, etc. Using the 'I just didn't want to bother you' excuse is not a very good one. With a wave of bad weather over the weekend several people have called and so far we've successfully recovered from all problems by either phone conversations, email or remoting in to the systems. Hats off to those with their thinking caps on top of their noggins!

An appointment is scheduled with a clinic that I visited many times as a private patient. It's this Thursday. Great results were produced by seeing someone that is no longer on the staff. My luck. After a call to reschedule an appointment they found out that I'd be coming under the auspices of the Veterans Administration. The reschedule was refused and I ran out of meds in October. So now I have to go over there expecting the worse and dread has started taking its toll.

There was a 10% disability when I left Uncle Sam and the wonderful world of Nam behind. At the time it was felt the disability was not needed so it was refused. After many years, nightmares and daily panic attacks now I face a hostile group when dealing with things VA. Maybe refusing that disability was not so noble, but damned stupid. After my experiences with Dr. Sonuvabitch Beavers in Memphis it seems that they are trying to kill me instead of giving aid. Please remember, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that there's not someone out to get you! LOL

Why all the harping? No meds for two months and a fear of more unnecessary abuse do not make for the best circumstances. Is it too much to ask for people to be polite and help me get my blood pressure under control? We will see, we will see...

"And I will use regimens for the benefit of the ill in accordance with my ability and my judgment, but from [what is] to their harm or injustice I will keep [them]."
-taken from the Hippocratic Oath

No comments: