Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, July 14, 2005

GRAHAM -THANKS!! Boys n girls, I'm back!

Can you imagine my joy and delight when I awoke from a restless sleep and found a really nice email from the folks at Blogger? Graham, a wizard-a true star, responded with a very polite email and we're back in business. More changes are coming to Cybersouth and my efforts to be more patient will be enhanced. Wanna' make book the new password is written down? It's actually on the inside of the case door of my Windows workstation, lol.

Wow, so much has happened in the past week. Did make the trip to the VA Hospital in Memphis. Couldn't have made it without my buddy, Trish. She put up with my panic attacks all the way up there, sat patiently while they poked and prodded, then told me she would kick my fatass if I didn't stick around to finish the day. Her RN expertise had a calming presence concerning my anxiety that was all but off the scale.

If you have to attend VA Memphis, please avoid "Dr." Steven Beavers. Stevie boy, I have your 'dopey' comment mentally logged and am still thinking about contacting my local Congressmen. My blood pressure was 238/140 and I considered trying to kick his ass right on the spot while he was making snide remarks. I have that technology. Again, thank you Trish for the severe threats and making me stay. She also drove up and back. Nice to have a friend that cares!

There were a few nice people and I am scheduled for further heart tests next week. I really don't want to go back. God in heaven knows that the ONLY reason I made the trip was to get everything transferred to a local VA satellite clinic that is civilian. This has been going on for a year! Yes, a year. Finally had to call someone and get a different phone number. Many times I was put on hold and forgotten about. All the rude, shrill remarks and slurs just weren't necessary.

Wish to God I could take all these VA Nazis back to that beach in Vietnam where the VC were killing my brothers in arms. Yeh, bet "Dr." Beavers would have wet himself. No doubt he's not from the Deep South. Someone would have punched him a long time ago due to his hateful attitude. Okay, this has to be put behind me in order for the medication to work.

So glad to be back online. Will try to refrain from whining . My anxiety is already out of control since there is a return trip. The Good Lord knows that I truly look forward to the day I NEVER have to return to Memphis for ANY medical reason. That day is coming, soon. Enough! Enough! Now my half full cup of coffee needs refilling. Please pray for wisdom and manners...and mention "Dr." Beavers.

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."
~Eric Hoffer

No comments: