Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Beach House Politics

Response about the VA site has been good, especially with it being a weekend. There was no way I could let this go and Cybersouth is not a place to continually air disgruntled feelings about the cold, dispassionate attitude of the VA Hospital, Memphis. So now there's a site for those that are interested in seeing how far this progresses and if any positve action can be taken concerning the problems. All I ever wanted was to CONTINUE to see the people at the Smithville Clinic for health care and not be subjected to the long trips and foul mouthed abuse of people in Memphis. Hopefully, I'll never return to Memphis, TN. They probably don't want me back up there either.

The link list and other parts of this page are presently under reconstruction and will return. Please bear with me during this rebuild. Many projects are at hand and my immediate need to budget for medical expenses pushes me to take care of business first. You should see some changes here over the next few days. Appreciate your tolerance and patience. God willing, beach house happenings will improve. Enjoy Sunday!

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppose."
-Frederick Douglass

No comments: