Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, February 13, 2005

The words grow larger!

Sorry about not posting this weekend, but there is a problem with the text growing larger and the comments went crazy on Friday. As you scroll down the size of the text just grows larger. Thanks to everyone that has brought this to my attention and I have been working on it since early Friday morning when it first appeared. After a Google search it has been found several people are having this problem and no one seems to have a solution. I wrote to Blogger and hope that they don't send their standard form letter saying it's not their problem. Yes, I was working on the page when this happened, yes I did make changes, yes I've scoured the web and Blogger help files, yes I've prayed for patience, yes I know this problem is very likely my fault, etc.

"We thank God for this award."
Los Lonely Boys, 2005 Grammy Awards

No comments: