Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Nanobots needed

Okay, I am serious. This time I mean it. No kidding around. This is cyber gospel. No, my mind won't change. When the present laptop on my bench goes out the door, my days of struggling with these devices are over. Also, when mine quits, it'll be discarded and replaced. The people that build laptops should do the service work. What amazes me is how they can get all those parts in such a small space and the device continues to work. Wow! Small, intricate devices are pushing me toward friedpie-itis. Enough! Now I need a refreshing beverage...or a room at an 'oldgeeks' home.

Saved beach house templates are being investigated to correct the ongoing "elephantitis text" problem. Construction signs are out and wear your hardhat if you visit the archives.

"When all else fails, there's always delusion."
-Conan O'Brien

No comments: