Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, February 25, 2005

To sleep, perchance to dream

End of the month finds me rambling most of the night. Thank goodness it's Friday - only two more days of work this week. In three weeks there will be a trip to the Key Christmas tree farm for a few days of well deserved rest. Be great to see some life long friends that I have missed.

My Linux/Unix brothers seem to like triple booting. Thank you. That machine is just about wrapped up and will be returned to its network in the morning. Now that it's working properly, mine is next. Going to wait a few days before starting this surgery, two drives will be added.

Time to rest. Stay casual.

"When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, 'Did you sleep good?' I said 'No, I made a few mistakes.'"
-Steven Wright

No comments: