Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, November 27, 2004

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Saturday morning. It's raining, Pink Floyd is playing in the background, the coffee is perfecto mundo, the smell of country bacon is in the air and life is most casual. Many things on the plate and must be addressed before the weekend ends, but for now, Shine on You Crazy Diamond is chambering the Dock bullet into the Beach House magazine. Man, do I love this music or what? I asked Verdana and Beagle if they'd play the Joe Tex song Ain't Gonna' Bump no Mo' at my funeral and they were vehement in their refusal so maybe some Pink Floyd? C'mon, it'll lift everyone's spirit. There is the faction that will be happy that I'm gone, but if they attend great music will depress them so it'll all work. Uncle Snake! Hep me! Hep me! You know in your heart that Pink Floyd will help rest a weary soul!

Links to Floyd:

Pink Floyd Online, great site - check the lyrics section.

Pink Floyd & Co., kewl English site. Navigation is SUPERIOR!

PinkFloydFan.Net has mega info - read the Pink Floyd Story here.

"Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"
-Pink Floyd, Learning to Fly

No comments: