Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, May 21, 2004

Enjoy every sandwich...

It's Friday. That means only 2 more days to work this week. Been a while since I've had a day off. There's 3 PCs sitting around my bench that HAVE to be finished this weekend. Ashby Rhett Culpepper III, was good enough to come by weeks ago and help me fight a FreeBSD install and get a machine running. It needs to be on my network instead of sitting in the dining room floor. My yard sorely needs attention. Hasn't been mowed in weeks. I repaired 4 PCs last weekend and have worked every night this week. Also, there's two home theater jobs that need immediate attention this weekend as well. My carpet HAS to be cleaned, the floors need mopping, etc. And the garage? Well, that evil smelly thing that I thought ran away is back. Please, please don't bring me stuff to do, especially if it's a charity case. Just too busy to take on any new projects. Thomas Electronics and Red Magnet have super technicians. They also charge a fair price for their work. On top of all this I've started another new medication this week that should require mandatory vacation for a few days. Wish I had enough time and money to fix every PC for free. I don't. Also, the next person that calls and asks 'why are you not answering the phone', expect me to hang up.

Now I must go take medicine and head to the day job. Everyone enjoy your weekend off.

"Time is the fire in which we burn."
-Gene Roddenberry

No comments: