Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, February 09, 2004

Need dreams n input

Got an email from Robyn wanting to know exactly what is being used here to ward off virus attacks, hackers, spyware, etc. Working on listing the hardware, software and schedule. May have it posted before the end of the week. That is, if the whine factor drops outta' warp. Links are posted for most of the software used and I believe in freeware. Yes, I do send donations on occasion. Thanks for the email and it would do my whining heart good to hear from anyone that will share their own defensive tools.

Am waiting for the meds to work and drift off. The frustration of knowing my own stupidity has kept me all but comatose all weekend doesn't help. Those that have a good back (spinewise) can never really 'fully' enjoy it because the value of being able to lift an item never becomes important until you do it and break into spasms. The conquest of putting my personal life back in order on Saturday and Sunday was very abruptly halted in midstream. A box of around 30 lbs. or so got my attention. This, coupled with knowing my diet has been broken due to no willpower, really sucks. Also ashamed that I've let the beach house become so cluttered and untidy. Now, to work in a few hours and spend the day acting like nothing is wrong. Let me just finish by saying whine, whine whine whine.

Time to go, the meds are kickin' it. And I need my ugly sleep.

"Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded."
-Goethe





No comments: