Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Cartoons, Cats and a Vulcan

Both my daughters live with cats. You don't own cats. They hang out at your place trying to escape (once out they proceed to howl n whine until you let them back in) and you feed them. They don't bark when strangers are in the yard and only a few that I 've met wag their tails. I am not a cat hater just neutral. This comic strip is about a strange cat and the name spoke to me -> Schrodinger. Be sure and read through at least to the one where the cat starts talking. Some of this is really funny.

Chili Judge is one of the funniest things I've found on the web. I even have a link posted in the list to this little ditty. Bruce Cameron is a funny guy and his site is fun to read. He also has a great newsletter.

Something about the Duel makes me laugh. My youngest daughter sent this to me last summer and I still go to it every once in a while to have a laugh. It's sorta weird, but funny. Love the chickens.

On the tech side, Start Up Control Panel for Windows 2000 can be found at Mike Lin's Page. This is a great substitute for msconfig. This is a young man going to MIT so leave a tip if you like his stuff. Sharp dude. Hope this helps.

It's Saturday night, Valentine's day and I am waiting for Andromeda and Star Trek Enterprise. I like T'Pol almost as much as 7 of 9. Everyone have a great smoochy/candified evening.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

No comments: