Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Stop Children, What's That Sound

Christmas is magic.  Uber Magic.  Christians celebrate the birth of the Messiah.  The world gets happy. K, there are a few hatefuls.  I find it inspiring that almost every night I see a Mormon commercial on TV that professes celebration of Christmas, the birth of our Savior. And FAMILY!

I also like that Saltillo, MS.,  has a nice Manger display in front of city hall.  Screw the liberals, screw the federalists.  Celebrate anything you want, but understand Christians are grateful for Christ. No weeping for your soul. Not our call.  It's your personal connection with the Lord.

I celebrate it!  God understands.  He loves us...

(Let me qualify, I am a member of the United Methodist Church and don't agree with everything LDS, but it's so cool they have the big ones to run those really kewl tv spots.=!)

Agree?  Disagree?  Please comment.  Radical Muslims are not welcome here.

No comments: