Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

FYI, for Family


Almost made it through yesterday.  One emotional break when a friend offered condolences.  Sorry Benny.  Thanks for the concern and thanks for being a friend. Last night after being alone for a while, a good cry was needed.  So, grief is still toying with me.  Should a father mourn the loss of a daughter less than two weeks after the funeral?  I don't know.  I do know that no one has the right to make such a judgement.  It hurts so much.

She was a very bright light of hope. Still is.  She constantly shored me up.  She also busted my chops at times, lol.  And I can write a vast multitude of pages about how wonderful this daughter was on so many levels.  Instead, here's a link to an old blog of Kristi's - she became so busy she stopped posting:  Beanstalks and Lilypads.

I am trying to let go and meet acceptance.  Please pray for my family and me.

No comments: