Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Phone Stuff

K, phone is working. Sorta', kinda'. It's a V5 (maybe even V3) Razr that had the dust blown off it. Have jiggled the iPad charge cord enough to get about half a charge. So some things are better. I think.

Just to mention in passing, chest pains are bothering me. Hope it's anxiety from all the recent frustration. Really want to make it alive until at least 4:40AM tomorrow. That way Music Monday has meaning, lol.

2 comments:

Grasshoppa said...

dude...holler if you need anything, k? be careful where chest pains are concerned. please, please don't ignore stuff like that thinkin it'll just magically go away. I speak for Tina and myself when I say, we love you, buddy, and want you here with us for a long, long, time to come. go see the doc, just to be safe...please.

Mudslingr said...

I agree with Hoppa 210%!!!