Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly"

My insomnia had me wide awake last night and I absolutely hurt myself laughing so hard. I always loved WKRP, the TV show. The characters were zany and the writing was really good. It was a forerunner of sitcoms to come and outdistanced anything else from that era. It's so good to see it in reruns so newer generations can enjoy Dr. Johnny Fever, Venus Flytrap, Les Neisman, Jennifer, Herb, Carlson and beautiful Bailey Quarters. Be sure and watch these in order. The second goes some way to explain why the first one happened. Ensemble at it's best!






"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place."
~Mark Twain

No comments: