Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, November 23, 2007

Just an Old "Slacker"


Which Operating System Are You? <----Click here for the quiz. Yes, I've been over at Beagle's site cruising around and it's for sure we're family. She ended up Linux RedHat and my results---->



You have to use a grain of salt with any of these quizzes since I haven't the foggiest of Slackware knowledge and can only wish to know the ins and outs of this great server operating system. The description box is posted because it does declare me testing insane, LOL!

If you are shopping on this Black Friday, please be careful. The life you save may be my own. Yes, I am going to wait a while and venture down to the mall area. The medication hasn't quite kicked in yet. Stay safe and peace out!

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."
~Mother Teresa

No comments: