Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Letters, We Get Letters

Since I was an early participant in GMail I was able to acquire the address mikewest@gmail.com. I've turned down large sums of money to release this to several other Mike Wests. I don't use it that much so please be sure and send all email to cybersouth@gmail.com. Anyway received this message this morning:

Lisa West to me


Dear Michael,
I LOVE YOU!!
HUGS AND KISSES
LOVE, MOM



Here is my reply:


Mike West to Lisa West


Mother,

When did you change your name to Lisa and why? Is it warm there? Mississippi is experiencing a cold spell. Have you talked to brother Dan lately? How about Aunt Judith? Is she recovering from the wreck okay?

I love you too,

Michael



Think she will write back?



"A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than he was yesterday."
~Alexander Pope

No comments: