Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Eyelids are Getting Heavy

After trying to remote into a system all day with only one successful attempt, it's time to hit the hay. Did play Guild Wars with good friends for an hour or so this evening and that goes a long way to relieve stress at times. Actually got a machine built and running that is dedicated to the online remote process. It can sit and perform tasks as I do geek things on other PCs. Power Supply for my Linux PC should be here in the next day or so. Initialized a Calendar from Google and changed my home page moving all my nerd stuff to a tab called Geek Stuff. Actually, not a bad day. Just wish the ISP at the other end of my remoting had been more reliable.

Niters y'all, too tired to stay up and watch Van Morrison on Austin City Limits. Enjoy it!

"For fast-acting relief, try slowing down."
-Lily Tomlin

No comments: