Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Off With Their Heads

In the process of answering an email question let me say - no I am not abandoning this site. Having a vehicle stolen that contained 95% of the tools I used in work is a BITCH from which to rebound. Now there is the added worry of restocking the tools and repaying a loan. This is not my idea of fun and if I ever find the sorry creep/creeps that have devestated my life I will probably not prosecute. I just want their addresses so I can find them and kill them.

Now, please find something constructive to do instead trying to piss me off. I'll start posting again when the worry stops taking up most of my day. Go ahead, do idiot comments. It's expected. Now it's time to clean weapons. Later...

No comments: