Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

30 Days Hath September n' Pass the Cool Whip

For years the search has been on for a decent calendar program. A scheduling program that can be used over a network for small businesses is just hard to find in the freeware arena. Well, it looks like Google is coming to the rescue. Read about it at CNet's Blogma. Hate we had to find out when the Googlemeisters were trying to keep it on the down-low, but nice to know it's in the mill.

Fasting Lab day is approaching. We'll see if the med is unclogging the arteries and I am sure something will be said about my inability to lose poundage. It's been hard to diet the past few months. I must get right down to it and push my lard butt away from the table and EXERCISE! Thinking about a serving of Breyer's Vanilla with chocolate syrup and strawberries makes me weak. Excuse me while I lapse into a sugar coma.

As that Texas philosopher Ed Coffin would say, "Have a better than expected day."

"Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."
-Jim Davis, (from the comic strip Garfield)

No comments: