Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Don't Want a Pickle

It's good to have friends that look out for you. Someone advised me after having the truck stolen not to broadcast when I'd be out of town. There were many things that referenced this site in the El Camino and one of the cretins might actually have a smattering of brains and check it out. My Palm PDA has been sorely missed since it was the viable part of my brain, lol. It contained a huge amount of data and will definitely have to be replaced.

I'd just like to inform everyone there are people watching the house and they own large caliber weapons. I have the best neighbors in the world! Also, you can stand on the veranda and see City Hall. The police station is located in that building. Why mention all this data? Call it a dare. Nothing would suit me better than for the creepy little thieves to show up and die. After all, this is Mississippi and we do have 'gunslinger laws' that allow us to carry weapons. One of these days I'll try to let this go...

Congrats out to Murf from Kentucky on the new Harley Heritage.

What a nice way to travel. Yes, it's likely I'll die dreaming of owning one of these darlings. Title to today's post? Think Arlo Guthrie.

"The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship."
-William Blake

No comments: