Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Update on Recent Dilemna

Mother is doing super! How am I doing? Things have been rosier at the beach house. It will be hard to recover from the recent theft of my automobile. My business is built around prompt mobile response. That mobility hit a screeching halt due to some sorry no good bas--- that will rot in the bowels of hell stealing my all time favorite automobile.

I know a lot of people made fun of it, but this old truck was a salvation to someone that had survived a divorce after being married for 22 years and then experienced health problems. It's hard to let it go. The creep that stole it better pray to God I don't spot him before the police find him. The Vietnam nightmares have returned.

I am desparately trying to acquire transportation in order to return to work. The phone is still with me so please call if you need service. If I cannot respond promptly my friends at Red Magnet are available. Just last week I was discussing a new venture with some local people which involves pulling and routing cable on a regular basis. This is now on the back-burner since several thousand dollars of test equipment are in the hands of a thief.

Thanks to everyone for their support. Beagle posted about the theft in the Memphis Live Journal Community and several other areas. I appreciate all of you.

Mike

No comments: