Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, February 06, 2006

Tastes Like Chicken

It's another gray rainy day. Good day to sleep. Hope everyone enjoyed the Superbowl. I slept, due to a nagging flu-like cold that decided to revisit. Feeling better, but still running a slight fever. Thanks goes out to everyone for putting up with all the recent rescheduling. I have to play catch up since Mother is going to have the 'cath' procedure Thursday. Talked to brother Dan this morning and he says she's in good spirits. We are both Momma's boys.

Are you believing the people that play GuildWars with me online don't like my suggested names for the guild being formed? What's wrong with Gun Toten' Muthas or Phried Phrog Legs? You have to use an abbreviation that follows your name in the game. For the first guild name I wanted BANG and the second YUM. Hey, if there is a Guild named Alcoholic Muppets then why not Phried Phrog Legs? It'd look real snazzy on a T-Shirt. You'd think friends of mine would have to have a sense of humor to put up with me! Go figure.

Molly from Florida GMailed and suggested making a links list to all the posts that deal with spyware prevention and computer safety. This is a great idea. Index the really important stuff. It's under consideration. For 2.5 years I've procrastinated about developing a help section here with screen shots, step by step tweaks, etc., for my favorite software. It is still in the works, just have to find time. Ashby Rhett Culpepper, III, Esq., made a very good point in the comments yesterday. An appropriate edit has been added.

If you need a GMail invitation, please email me. I'll gladly pass on this wonderful email service. It is the best, bar none.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is."
-Francis Bacon

No comments: