Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, February 19, 2006

There's Just No Title Appropriate

Thank the Good Lord Mother is home and doing great. My oldest daughter flew in from Baton Rouge and is with her for a week. Brother Dan, his family, Aunt Judy, our friends and others have been such a blessing. What great family/friend response. Everything is so great about her recovery and I thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. Now on to another matter.

I know we are supposed to be positive, but if anyone wants to pray for a pox and horrible damage on the sorry --- that stole my 27 year old El Camino Saturday night after I drove in the rain and sleet Saturday to help get her home I certainly DON'T have any problems with it. Yes, the lead sled was stolen sometime Saturday night and recovery looks dismal. Thanks to Em, my youngest daughter, and Charlie for the quick response to a sorely needed ride home.

God help me bolster enough strength to stay positive. Due to my scheduling a service call on the way back, most all my tools and some expensive equipment were in the back interior compartment. Needless to say disappointment in my fellow man is at an all time high. Distressed? Yes. I will refrain from profanity by not going further with this post. Please pray for me...God knows I will need it.

Mike

No comments: