Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Off with 'em I say!

Last time I looked around my computers have been purchased, are not subject to any lien and legally my possessions. Therefore, I do not want anyone putting ANYTHING on my computer or gleaning any information from it without my express permission. If you come in my house to do violence or steal there is a very good chance you will suffer grave damage. I have security measures and am ready to defend the Beach House. Hopefully, everyone reading this shares the same attitude about their abode or place of work.

I feel the same way about spyware, adware, etc. Permission has not been given nor will it ever exist. My desire is that they all go out of business. These jerks are the thugs of the internet world and need to be stopped. Please read Spyware spat makes small print a big issue. This is beyond absurd. Round up all the spyware, adware, malware, creepware punks and send them to the guillotine. They destroy PCs everyday and are laughing about it. A good starting place? PSGuard home office.

"Better a thousand times careful than once dead."
-Proverb

No comments: