Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, January 07, 2005

Hep me! Hep me! Am lost in the orchard

Anytime someone wants to compare the sound of an Apple iPod to a Creative Labs Zen Xtra please contact me. Having done this with several different types of music my faith in the Zen is unflappable. TechTV even admitted that the Zen sounds better and there is a plethora of iPods on that set. Here's another interesting article about Apple iTunes. Why the dislike of iPod? Same Apple tune over and over again. It's not really that bad a product. It's just plain mid-fi. Also, way overpriced and wait until you have the joy of shelling out for that battery replacement. Click on the link above and maybe it will help you understand.

I'd like to personally thank the crew at MJR & Co. for their assistance in helping me shed the Whiny Boy sub-superhero costume earlier this week. Y'all is de bomb! The coffee is perked so I'm outta here and headed to Tishomingo county to aid and abet my Paden buddies.

"Man always travels along precipices... His truest obligation is to keep his balance."
-Pope John Paul II

No comments: