Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, April 12, 2004

Monday moanings and merriment

Concerned parents ask about good sites for children and I've finally taken the time to browse one that is recommended and now I am on the train. It's Yahooligans. Safe site that has many educational games and other things that interest children. Hey, take a look. Nice that Yahoo is being responsible to the small ones of this world.

Great non-partisan site for "locals" is Mississippi Political. Nice clean looking site with a way kewl links page. If the Magnolia State is dear to you check this out. I like it.

Finally the two Incredifind wounded machines are healed and heading home. Hope someone is reading that has clout with state law makers and reports this hideous cyber malady. Keenvalue is the parent company. They try to come off as harmless and it's just not that way. I've a growing list of clients that feel the same way. Sometimes you just happen across something that reaffirms the fact that evil exists in the world.

Raining and chilly in paradise, but the local weather voodoo docs are mojoing for a casual weekend. Time to plant.

"The rain is famous for falling on the just and unjust alike, but if I had the management of such affairs I would rain softly and sweetly on the just, but if I caught a sample of the unjust out doors I would drown him."
- quoted in My Father Mark Twain, Clara Clemens

No comments: