Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Vibrations, Excitations

This week is busy. Many things need to be done in the field and I am trying to catch up. Vacation is nice, but having work to do is nice too. So, not complaining just asking everyone to have patience. All will be done.

Like a dumbass I forgot the annual license plate sticker, but my buddy CC is picking it up for me tomorrow. Hey, the first of the month my mind was on motorcycles and Daytona. While up home on Friday the inspection sticker will be updated too. At least it hasn't expired. And I have service calls in Tishomingo County anyway.

Here's a photo of some of the scenery from THE trip. The stress had dripped away at this point and I was soaking in the good vibes.



Murf did a great job of shooting this as we were rolling along A1A.

"Best view of a storm is in the rear view mirror."
~H.D. Murphy

No comments: