Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

West=My Favorite Direction, day 5

Murf caught this earlier while watching dolphins play. Yes, this is a great view, but it's time to head home. To me, this is the fun part of the trip. My corner of paradise on earth suits me. So the heels have been clicked three times , the bells rung (Harley rider thang) and we will make our way towards Mississippi and Arkansas. BTW, is anyone from Arkansas gonna' comment? C'mon! Just click on comments and have ur say. Remember to hit the publish button at the bottom. Mississippi is doin' a great job. Keep it up!!!

Thanks to all for the encouragement. Makes the guilt about my first vacation in 30 years go away. I may do this again in the next 30. Will post at the next stop. Later.

"A wasp across the windshield will increase the vocabulary."
~H.D. Murphy

EDIT: Halo is having probs with comments, they should have things repaired today, so if u get banned, or ur comment is deleted (several have been) don't post them again. Halo assures me they will show up again. This happens on rare occasions and they always come thru so keep posting new comments! Sorry, glitch happens..

No comments: