Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, March 31, 2007

And Now There Are Four

Ahhhh yes, Miss Purple Giraffe has a cousin. It's so neat to know that with God's will I'll be able to watch these two grow up and interact. If they bond like their Mothers (always capitalize Mother) they will be fast friends. Tickles me that Beagle and Mudslingr had "business" in Jackson yesterday and called saying they were detouring a bit before returning home. Beagle phoned and said, "Guess what we're doing?" My reply was, "Going to Baton Rouge of course." Her report several hours later confirmed a beautiful little girl that's at peace with the world. What an awesome begininng. Big sis was sure suprised when lil sis came through the door. You can't imagine what an overwhelming joy is in my heart to know that these two love each other so much. They are truly 'Daddy's girls' and now there are four of 'em! God is an AWESOME God. My cup runneth over.

Beagle, tyvm for the text msg informing me y'all had made it home safely. I must go wipe the tears then start clean up and prep for the LAN Party this evening. Festivities start at sixish. Later.

"Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood."
~Louisa May Alcott

No comments: