Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Transitions are Sometimes Good and Sometimes Fun

Ahhhhh it's Tuesday. And guess what boys and girls? Monday is behind us!! Finally got the tire situation corrected and am mobile once again. One of my clients picked me up for work and took me back to the shop yesterday. Thanks Perry! We are finishing a network changeover that has had minor glitches, all resolved.

There are two people from Canada here for the transition and they seem like happy, up tempo people, We had a timeout issue and one of their techs in Canada remoted in and fixed a problem that had (in the immortal words of Jimmy Buffett) plumb evaded me. Anytime there is such an undertaking, patience on the tech side and customer side is essential. Perry and his crew practice this concept. This has been fun.

Thanks goes out to Perry, Lisa, Chloe, Wynn, Patti and our friends from the Great White North, Karine (gosh I hope I spelled her name right) and Robert. Y'all da bomb! Enough smoozin', now I must get ready for a long doctor visit.

"Change always comes bearing gifts."
~Price Pritchett

No comments: