Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, July 07, 2006

Communicator Positive, Captain

Yesterday I was asked about my Sony Z520A cell phone. It rocks. This device feels good in the hand, is compact and user friendly. It has LONG battery life, is bluetooth, you can do neat ringtones, the buttons are just big enough for my fat fingers, and the reception is pretty darn good. Mudslingr and Beagle were over for the LAN party the other night and showed off their new kewl cases, I still use the blue one that comes with the phone. The only negative so far is the headset, charger, etc. connector. It is funky negative with small pins and a weird attaching thangy. Since I use a wired earbud this is important to me. So far this is my favorite cell phone. No root kit has been discovered either (lol). Forgot to mention it has a built in camera too.

Time to Hiho hiho. Many stops before I sleep and am looking forward to a working weekend. Have a casual Friday.

"Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut."
-Billy Wobblynife

No comments: