Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Incredifind circus is a dung exposition

Every week or so Google and several other search engines are used to find links to this site. Nice to see who is talking about the beach house. Well, my efforts to have all the spyware people destroyed seems to be working. Incredifind has dropped several links about Cybersouth - from the Saltillo Beach House onto the Google search engine that make you link to their nasty, smelly dungware site. All I can say is HA! HA! HA!

Since they are being such bastards and bitches I'll try to mention them and their ugly families more often. My ever building list of Incredifind removal tools shall keep growing. The creeps know their days are numbered. Thieves are never welcome in a decent society. Again, HA! HA! HA! A pox on these dungware fools!

It's just so sad that duelling has been outlawed.

"Be careful out there. There are things that go bump in the night. Actually, there are things that go 'Give me your wallet or I'll kill you' in the night."
- John Larroquette

No comments: