Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Fading quickly into the evening

It's been a long day and many stops were made along the way. Still have work to do, but I've got to rest for a few hours. When Christmas rolls around in 2005 and if God allows me to exist at that time, things will be different. Amazes me how people do not keep their word anymore and that intentionally perverting the truth is acceptable. Think I like my old world better. We were a far more polite society. K, going back to the NOVA special on string theories to learn or sleep. Peace out.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-Einstein

No comments: