Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, August 20, 2004

Glad I lived through it

My democratic friends, please read this article -> Michnews.com. Also, try the article at Philly.com. Trying to find a complete unbiased copy of voting records is a major conquest. House and Senate Roll Call Votes takes some major patience and tenacity, but is complete. Will keep looking.

We have this wonderful tool that gives us enormous knowledge. If you read about this National campaign and still vote for Kerry then I am amazed. Met many dudes like him while in Vietnam and they all turned my stomach even back then. Yes, I entered the war a young, liberal child of the 1960s. My exit saw a changed man. Please vote Bush and help our country.

"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors."
-Thomas Jefferson



No comments: