Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Email, Mops, my Aunt Judy n' Mom!

The email address for this site is cybersouth@gmail.com. If you are using one of the older addys then I will not receive any of your emails. Please update your contacts list because the mail.com account is going. Those people suck! You can always click on the email link in the list. Thank you for your co-operation.

It's Saturday and I've been busy since 5:00am. Repaired a video card in a beach house XP machine and have been cleaning. It's amazing that you tell people you're busy over the phone and they still insist on talking. My first statement after hello is an interrogative - are you busy? Anyway needed a break from the mop. Weather is beautiful here and I am determined to make this a good day. My Mother and Aunt are visiting this afternoon. That'll be fun. Ribs are on the grill as we speak. N' the wine is chillin'.

"He that respects himself is safe from others; He wears a coat of mail that none can pierce."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No comments: