Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Blah, blah, etc.

During my dreams last night there was a recurring theme, "Did I actually post that Friday blog entry under the influence of drugs?" It was not uploaded until around 5:00am. Since the gravel pit that has come to reside in my kidneys decided to move some stones, I went down for the count. Thank God for modern chemistry. As I remember my Dad experiencing this malady it's nice to know drugs are more potent today. Sore as hell this morning though, but feel 100% better!

Working on a computer that has not been formatted in years. It is extremely difficult to return a computer to its prior state. Some things always change. It is necessary to set up the computer with my preferences in order to be expedient if nothing else. After this machine there are two awaiting similar treatment and they have to be back on business networks early Monday.

So, what's everyone else doing this weekend? If you are enjoying the outdoors, travel, lounging, a good movie, a refreshing beverage, please be grateful. I know that I am grateful to have the work!

Peace out my fellow Netizens.

"Purple haze all around
Don’t know if I’m comin’ up or down
Am I happy or in misery?"

-Jimi Hendrix

No comments: