Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, June 06, 2004

My head hurts, my feet stink n I don't love Elvis

Okay, I know Parrotheads see the plagiarism. Anyway, it's time to take aspirin, shower, and put on some rock music or TechTV and forget about the most recent PC that has possessed my workbench. If you ever run up on a sho' nuff allinone PCCHIPS GFXcel motherboard immediately cross yourself and flee the room. These things are a threat to mankind's sanity everywhere. Someone musta' decided, "I'll make the worst PC mobo ever." If anyone has a clue...no wait, I don't really want to know anymore about this thing. Time to button it up and return it to the owner. Just never did fancy Satan hanging out at the Beach House.

Time to go see what G4techTV has done to the latest episode of The Screensavers. Everyone have a Super Sunday. Please pray for the Reagan family in their time of sorrow.

"A resolution to avoid an evil is seldom framed till the evil is so far advanced as to make avoidance impossible."
- Thomas Hardy

No comments: