Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Mozart and Pink Floyd are my brothers

Well, I finally purchased a nice MP3 player. This was after much surfing, inquiring and shopping. Decided on a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra. Long name for a small white and silver device that holds 30 gigs of music, or pixs, or data. Self-justification was that it will hold data and can be used to transport large files. Right now it is receiving a large bank of music. Really nice leather case came with it as well as all the cables and charger. The ear buds are actually comfortable and it sounds like a symphony hall! The battery is easily changed and can last up to 11 hours! And I don't have to download music from Apple to make it play. It's also several dollars less than the iPod it competes against. He He He, Ha Ha Ha, Darth Jobs still won't get any of my money! Mowing the yard, jogging, riding a bike, spending quality time with my hammock, etc., are going to be even more fun! Truly, I am a child with a new toy. Rock on, my fellow geeklings.

"The trouble with real life is that there's no danger music."
--Jim Carrey from The Cable Guy

No comments: