Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weird

Of course they are sadly mistaken, but it was too much of an ego thangy not to publish this analysis. It's a free app from Chrome and I analyzed my last article about Celtic Woman (Joyce is/was from Ireland). Hmmmmm, maybe all that struggling through Ulysses, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, and Finnegans Wake left residual cobwebs in my feeble brain. Gosh, reading those tomes is almost ancient history. Thanks out to JimC for the link. There is a link included in the graphic. Try it out. Share your results in the comments!



I write like
James Joyce

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!





"I try to leave out the parts that people skip."
~Elmore Leonard

4 comments:

Ashy heretofore known as Dan Brown said...

Didn't know if you had gotten that mail but I see now you must have.

Anonymous said...

Verdana = Kurt Vonnegut... wow, not sure how to respond to that! :)

dock said...

He's one of my fav's. His Dad was a MIT grad. With me registering as Joyce, JimC getting a great "buff" as Dan Brown and you as a Kurt, guess all I can say is, "Welcome to the Monkey House!" Or should it be, "Breakfast of Champions?" LOLOLOL

Ashy said...

According to this Applet, Patrick Rothfuss writes like Shakespeare