Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Prayer Regimen Has Changed

Well the liberal news media and the Hollywood halfwits are happy. As this nightmare unfolds over the next 4 years I just hope our country survives. This may prove to be the worst thing that has ever happened to the USA or we may survive and then elect some honorable person that has a real love of country. If (or should I say when?) taxes rise and the national debt swells, please remember how you voted.

I will support the President as an American citizen. I will pray for him and our country. I am duty bound never to commit treason or be a traitor. After two horrifying tours of Vietnam plus many years of reflection I have come to understand some things. Our great nation has made huge strides to keep the world at peace. Great men like President Reagan helped us survive the onslaught of those that would tear us down internally and externally.

Good Lord knows my hope is that these concerns are proven wrong and we escape unharmed as a nation. A really bad feeling about the direction in which we are headed haunts me. This negative attitude will be replaced with one of hope and prayer very soon. I fought in Vietnam to ensure the safety of our nation. It was a rough time returning home to all the negative criticism. Yet, our efforts in that "police action" slowed down some of the war mongers that have tried to hurt our country. Enemies of the USA suck. Liberals suck.

I pray that we are all safe for the next 4 years. The election results have to be accepted, but I don't have to like what has happened. Please remember, this is NOT a forum. These are my opinions and if you don't like them then leave this site and don't return. Hopefully, there will be no more negative posts published by the beach house. God help us all.

No comments: