Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Geekarama Trauma

Spyware is really, really bad. There are so many things that could be done instead of having to deal with this slime. Why are we putting up with these cretins? To the volcano with them all I say. My possum watching is down to almost nothing and my yard suffers because it seems there are machines or remnants of machines always sitting around waiting to be de-spywared.

There's updates to be done, networks to be managed, cables to be pulled, a garage that needs painting, a new Best Buy that needs checking out, my family that misses me, having a pet is out of the question, the leadsled air conditioning needs attention (it has to feel neglected), the checkout people at Kroger sent a note wondering if I was okay since I hadn't been down to lust over the donuts and the cable company is amazed because even though the cable modem is in great use, my TVs are never on anymore. Wow, that was almost a one sentence paragraph.

If someone from the health department saw my sink and the dishes they'd have me put in a home. The thing that lives in the southwest corner of the garage won't even growl anymore. Think it's sulking because of all the new computer carcasses that adorn it's domicile. Spyware is taking over my life. Please note the time of this post. Have a nice day unless you are associated with spyware; all you creepware jerks need terminal wedgies.

"There are many here among us
who think life is but a joke
but you and I, we've been through that;
this is not our fate.
Let us not speak falsely now, the hour's getting late."

-Bob Dylan, All Along the Watchtower
(Jimi Hendrix rendition...w00t!)

No comments: