Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, September 11, 2009

Hand Me Down a Walking Cane

Fell asleep at the computer. Was apparently leaning and the chair arm broke and the crash was tumultuous. Now I have scratched arm and a hip that hurts. Ashy, I can sympathize with your hip mishap back a few months ago. The chair was old and I did have a habit of leaning on that arm when watching Hulu. It's hard to explain, but I could prop my feet up and my legs would not fall asleep. I had renewed some meds and was sorta out of it and didn't realize how much it hurt until this morning. This hobbling around won't get it. Too much to do. Ahhhh, survival. It's a wonderful thing.

TGIF! Please remember the family and friends that lost people in the cowardly attack 8 years ago. Never forget!

“Terrorism against our nation will not stand.”
-George W. Bush

No comments: